We are here to walk your dog when you are unable to, whatever the reason may be!
Our dog walks are always in beautiful surroundings such as Waldridge Fell and Congburn Wood, where there are lots of interesting sights and smells.
- Free consultation to discuss with you any special requirements your dog may have.
- 1 hour countryside walk.
- Picking up and dropping off your dog, clean and towel dried.
- As we walk small groups of dogs, basic obedience training is applied, reinforcing any routines you have in place.
- Sending photos of walks if required.
- Feeding can be arranged for a small charge
For your peace of mind:
- Each dog walker never walks more than 4 dogs at a time.
- Dogs will be walked on a lead unless written permission is given to let them off and they have good recall.
- We guarantee that your dog will return home safe, happy and tired after an excellent workout.
- Guaranteed walks whatever the weather.
- We have dog first aid certificates, in case of minor incidents.
- We are CRB checked and fully insured.
- All our canine clients have up to date vaccination certificates to avoid the spread of serious disease.
We are happy to arrange a short complimentary trial walk with you present, to make sure that you are 100% happy before you start.
To Book our dog walking in Co Durham consultation please call us on 0191 389 3812/ 07970 103 440 or fill in your details on our contact page. We also offer dog daycare sitting or home dog boarding services,
Based in the Chester-le-Street area.
Find Lost Dogs Search our free online pet databases for lost dogs.