Dog Behaviour Training in Durham
Jamie works with all kinds of behavioural issues from minor irritations such as excessive barking and puling on the lead to serious aggression and reactivity. So whatever the problem, get in touch and Jamie will be happy to talk it through with you.
Dog Behaviour Training in Durham/Based In Chester-Le Street.
Behaviour & Training Consultation
- Cost per Session – (allow up to 2 hours) £80 (a small travel charge may apply depending on mileage)
- Dog Training Durham
- Follow Up Sessions to be paid in advance See Cancellation Policy
- Aggression cases will usually require a minimum of 2 sessions
- Tailor made easy to follow training plans
- Back Up Videos supplied ( if applicable)
- Free Clicker (if applicable)
- Unlimited email/telephone support for as long as you have the dog
Imagine your dog?
- Greeting other dogs and people politely
- Becoming more confident and less fearful
- Coming back when called
- Walking well on a loose lead
- Greeting guests calmly at the front door
- Relaxing in the presence of other dogs
- Paying more attention to you despite other distractions
- Using Modern Reward Based Methods, all this (and more) is Possible!
We all want that special bond with our best four-legged friend, but this relationship can be strained when these problems arise. With a better understanding of how dogs learn, and a knowledge of how to apply these highly successful, proven training techniques, you really can enjoy a happy, harmonious friendship with your hound.
You will receive:
- Behaviour & Training Consultation in your own home (or nearby)dog with pencil
- Simple Positive Techniques for you and your dog
- Follow Up Educational dvd’s (if applicable)
- 6 months follow up email support
- No misleading guarantees
Jamie will visit you and your dog in your home environment and talk through all the behaviour and training aspects you would like to improve. The initial consultation will usually last between one and a half to two hours, during which time he will tailor an easy to follow training programme specifically for you, based on factors such as the dogs history, diet, exercise regime, medical history, daily routine, training situation and surrounding factors.