Dog Food Sales (Local Delivery or Pick Up ONLY)
All Orders must be placed at least five days before delivery (Thursday’s) or pick up from the shop, and be paid for up front by Bank Transfer, Cheque or Cash. If you are ordering dog food online, you will get the postage option – “Delivery/pick up Only ”, but if you are ordering other products without Nutriment/Eden you will be offered a postage charge 0f £2.98, this is not applicable for Nutriment/Eden/Meat Love, it is local delivery/pick up ONLY.
Once the order has gone through we will contact you by email or phone to arrange delivery or pick up.
There are two ways to receive your order:
1. From our Durham Dog Care shop at The Market Hall Shops, 154 Front St, Chester-le-Street, DH3 3AY. (See opening times below)
2. By local delivery on Thursday’s.
Shop Opening Times:
- Durham Dog Care address:
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 9.30-1pm/ 2.30-5pm
- Friday 10.00-1pm
- Saturday 10am -5pm
- Sunday & Monday Closed
If you need to return an item, please contact us by emailing [email protected] or calling 0191 389 3812 and give as much detail as possible regarding why you wish to return the product.If you are returning Nutriment we must insist that it has remained frozen.
We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item. You, the customer, must pay for the return of the item, if you need assistance in arranging a return, please feel free to contact us by emailing [email protected] or calling 0191 389 3812.
Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.
Dog Training Consultations ( Payment and Cancellation Policy):
First appointment may be paid upfront or on the day. Consecutive appointments are payable in advance.
Cancellation Policy: Full refund will be given if appointment is cancelled 7 or more days in advance. Cancellations made between 4 and 6 days in advance, will receive a 50% refund. No refund will be given if cancellation is made 3 or fewer days in advance.
There is a 50% fee if appointments are re-scheduled 3 or fewer days prior. Exceptions may be made in certain circumstances at the discretion of Durham Dog Care.
1. All clients will be deemed to have accepted Durham Dog Care terms and conditions (as laid out here) on signature of the contract.
2.To secure your booking we require a 50% non-refundable deposit. Should the dog’s stay be cancelled less than 28 days prior to admission, full payment will be due.
3. Durham Dog Care will not confirm any booking until a consultation has been carried out with the client, and the contract, with full details of client requirements, has been signed by the client.
4. Full payment for services supplied, is to be made within 7 days of receipt of invoice, or by the date specified on the invoice, via cash, cheque or bank transfer.
5. The client must provide all items necessary for dogs to be adequately cared for in the client’s absence (i.e., food, medication, leads, tags, collars, etc). Should pets require any additional supplies whilst in the care of Durham Dog Care, these will be purchased and added to the bill.
6. The client must provide Durham Dog Care with the name and contact number of someone capable of making a decision relating to the dog(s) in an emergency. If the contact is not available Durham Dog Care reserves the right to consult with a veterinary surgeon and then make a decision which is in the best interests of the animal.
7. The client is responsible for any veterinary bills, no matter how they are incurred, whilst dogs are in the care of Durham Dog Care.
8. Durham Dog Care must be alerted to any behavioural problems the clients dog(s) may have at the time of booking. Failure to do so may result in additional charges or cancellation of any future contract.
9. Although Durham Dog Care holds Public Liability insurance, wherever possible dogs should be insured by the client. Durham Dog Care reserves the right to refuse a booking for any animal which is not insured.
10. We require vaccination certificate or titer test results. Kennel cough vaccine not required.
.11. All dogs will be exercised on a lead unless prior agreement has been reached with Durham Dog Care and a disclaimer form has been signed.
12. Durham Dog Care will care for your dog as you would, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure your dog is well looked after in your absence, Durham Dog Care cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a dog either inside or outside of the home whilst in our care
13. All dogs must be house trained.